Article 1 (Personal information)
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual through descriptions, etc., and information that can identify a specific individual from such information alone, such as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and health insurance card health insurance card number (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
When users register for use of this website, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver’s license number, etc.In addition, information regarding transaction records and payments, including user personal information, made between users and partners, etc., including the user’s personal information, may be stored by this website’s partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc. Hereinafter referred to as “partners”), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which this website collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate this website service
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying identity)
- To send emails informing users of new features, updated information, campaigns, etc. of the service they are currently using, as well as information about other services provided by this website.
- To contact you as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status.
- To charge users for paid services.
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- This website shall change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to users or announced on this website by the method prescribed by this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
- This website will not provide personal information to third parties without the user’s prior consent, except in the following cases.However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and
- When it is necessary to protect the person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or entity entrusted by them to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following matters have been notified or announced in advance and this website has filed a notification with the Personal Information Protection Commission:
- Purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the person’s request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When this website entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, notify the person in advance of this, as well as the items of personal information that will be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and the name of the person responsible for managing the personal information. or if the person leaves the information in a condition where the person can easily find out about it.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When we receive a request for disclosure of personal information from the person, we will disclose such information to the person without delay.However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay.Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- In cases when there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person concerned or a third party.
- In cases where there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the business of this website.
- In cases where it would violate other laws and regulations.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the personal information held by this website is incorrect, users may request this website to correct, add, or delete their personal information (hereinafter referred to as “correction, etc.”) by following the procedures specified by this website.
- If this website receives a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to the request, it shall correct the relevant personal information without delay.
- If this website makes any corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make any corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- If a person requests for suspension of use or deletion of the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”) on the grounds that the information is handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained through improper means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the investigation results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- If this website suspends its use based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to suspend its use, it will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. would require a large amount of cost, or where suspension of use, etc. is difficult, alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user may be taken. If so, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations or other matters specified in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact point.
Business office: Asuka Village Commercial and Industrial Association
Contact: Asuka Village Tourism Site Secretariat
Address: 5 Shimanosho, Asuka Village, Takaichi-gun, Nara Prefecture
Phone number: 0744-54-2068
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org